Dota 2 Gameplay Update 6.87
After the 6.86 spring update, we did mentioned earlier. Here is the lastest new update on Dota 2 Gameplay where is OP Outworld Devour is reworked on and Earth Shaker plus many more heroes got the new Scepter Update.
Check out the video on new patch update by Dota 2 Owls.
Here is the Detailed Report.
- Reworked Ranked All Pick. Before the picking phase begins, there is a 15 second voting phase to ban heroes. Each player votes for a different hero. Afterwards, half of the heroes that were voted on will be randomly selected and banned.
Two players cannot vote for the same hero. The game displays heroes as they are voted on, but not who voted. The number of bans is equal to half the total number of votes. If there is an odd number of votes, the number of bans is randomly rounded up or down.
The random ban selection will choose at most 3 heroes from one specific team”s votes, so it”s more evenly split.
- Each team now has a Scan ability, available on the minimap UI.
Scans a targeted 900 AoE for 8 seconds. Indicates whether there are enemy heroes in that area during the 8 seconds.
Starts on cooldown and has a global team-wide cooldown of 4.5 minutes
Note: Does not consider units inside the Roshan Pit, but does consider Smoked units. Does not show how many heroes there are, just if there are any enemies. Enemies do not know when your team casts it.
- Starting HP increased from 180 to 200
- HP per strength increased from 19 to 20
- Hero base mana increased from 0 to 50
- Mana per int reduced from 13 to 12
- Intelligence now increases your spell damage by 1% per 16 Intelligence points.
For example, 100 intelligence gives roughly 6% bonus. Same rules for what is affected as Aether Lens”s Spell Amplification.
- Stats hover on your hero now shows you your total Spell Amplification, including Aether Lens.
- Lane Creep health upgrade increased from 10 to 12 HP Lane Creeps upgrade every 7.5 minutes
- Tier 2 towers damage now same as Tier 3
- Towers now grant an armor aura to allied heroes Tier 1 grants 1 armor, Tier 2/3/4 grant 3 armor
- Tower True Sight range reduced from 900 to 700 Same as the attack range
- Initial Bounty Rune no longer gives experience
- Melee hero attack range increased from 128 to 150
- Lane Creep Aggro duration increased from 2 to 2.5 The amount of time creeps follow you when you attack a hero
- Lane Creep Aggro cooldown increased from 2 to 2.5
- Melee Creep gold bounty reduced from 40 to 38
Super and Mega Melee Creep gold bounty also reduced by 2. Ranged Creep gold bounty unchanged.
- Melee and Ranged Creep gold bounty upgrade over time increased from 1 to 2 Lane Creeps upgrade every 7.5 minutes
- Melee creep experience reduced from 62 to 45
- Ranged creep experience increased from 41 to 90 The same total XP per wave (3 melee and 1 range, 227 XP vs 225 XP)
- Experience required to get to level 8 and 9 rescaled from 600/1200 to 800/1000
- Ethereal now blocks in-flight attack projectiles fully, rather than just ones launched before Ethereal Previously, non-physical damage could sometimes go through
- Evasion now uses Pseudo-Random Distribution
- Evasion is now calculated on impact rather than on launch
- Centaur Courser health reduced from 550 to 350
- Centaur Courser armor reduced by 1
- The large Centaur camp now spawns 2 Centaur Coursers instead of 1
- Roshan Magic Resistance reduced from 75% to 55%
- Roshan HP increased from 7500 + 125/min to 8000 + 175/min
- Roshan experience bounty changed from 1789 to 750 + 20/min
Compared to previously, Roshan gives less experience before the 52 minute mark and more after.
- Double Damage and Haste no longer have special rules for being dispelled by Spell Immunity
- The following buffs are now purgeable: Nightmare, Spawn Spiderlings, Malefice, Cold Snap, Corrosive Skin, and Leap movement speed buff
- Minor adjustments to cast range mechanics to reduce overly long cast ranges when the target is moving quickly
- Illusions now benefit from Damage Block
- Captains Mode Pick time from 40 to 30 seconds
- Captains Mode Bonus time from 110 to 130 seconds
- Captains Mode: Adjusted the order of bans in the 2nd ban phase (from 1st/2nd/1st/2nd to 2nd/1st/2nd/1st)
- Captains Mode: Adjusted the order of picks in the final pick phase (from 2nd/1st to 1st/2nd)
- Captains Mode: The overall pick/ban order for the two teams is now:
- Removed Strong armor type, and moved affected units to Soft type, which is now renamed to Basic type
- Roshan armor type from Basic to Hero
- Dark Troll Summoner attack type from Pierce to Hero
- Thunderhide attack type from Basic to Hero
- Dark Troll Summoner damage reduced from 55-60 to 40-45
- Thunderhide attack damage reduced from 71-78 to 60-65
- Harpy Stormcrafter mana pool reduced from 540 to 400
- Satyr Tormenter mana pool reduced from 600 to 400